SaleBestseller No. 1
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Medicated Spray 8 oz, White, (GI01340)
- HEAL & SOOTHE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot and Itch Relief Spray provides dogs and cats with medicated analgesic and anti-inflammatory relief of itchy skin and hot spots commonly caused by allergies, insect bites, matted dirty coats & more
- FAST ACTING – This itch relief spray works fast to help relieve your pet’s symptoms including biting, licking, scratching, and swollen, pink-to-red, warm-to-hot, moist-to-wet, irritated-to-bloody issues associated with skin irritations
- VETERINARY RECOMMENDED – This anti-itch spray for dogs and cats is paraben & dye-free. It will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments. Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone reduce itching, redness and swelling while Allantoin stimulates wound healing
- FOR DOGS AND CATS – This pet hot spot treatment is for topical use on both dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age. It has a pleasant smell and does not burn when applied
SaleBestseller No. 2
BEXLEY LABS Curaseb Medicated Chlorhexidine Spray for Dogs & Cats, Relieves Skin Infections, Hot Spots, Paw Licking, Allergies and Acne, with Soothing Aloe Vera – Veterinary Strength
- Helps Relieve Skin Infections, Hot Spots, Paw Licking, Allergies, Growths & Acne in Dogs, Puppies, Cats, Kittens and Horses
- No Sting Alcohol-Free Formula Relieves Itching and Hot Spots; Aloe & Vitamin E soothes and nourishes Rashes, Redness and Dry Skin Irritations
- Perfect between Baths and Easier that Shampooing. Deodorizes and Cleanses Face Folds, Wrinkles, Paws, Underarms and Groin Leaving a Pleasant Cucumber Melon Scent
- Veterinary Strength Medicated Formula is for Dogs, Cats and Horses
Bestseller No. 3
Burt's Bees for Dogs Soothing Hot Spot Spray with Apple Cider Vinegar and Aloe Vera | Hot Spot Remedy for Dogs, Hot Spot Spray Made in the USA, 10 Fl Oz
- No.1 PET GROOMING BRAND IN THE USA*—Join the millions of pet parents who can’t get enough of Burt’s Bees for Pets by using America’s No.1 pet grooming brand
- CALMS AND SOOTHES — Burt's Bees hot spot spray soothes your dog's itchy and irritated skin to keep them from biting, itching, and scratching
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS — All natural ingredients include aloe vera, which moisturizes skin and apple cider vinegar, which naturally restores pH balance and eases hot spot irritation
- SUITABLE FOR ALL DOGS AND PUPPIES — This mild dog hot spot spray is specifically pH balanced for all dogs and puppies
Bestseller No. 4
Vetericyn Plus Hot Spot Spray. Soothing Relief and Protection for Itchy or Irritated Skin, Rashes and Sores. Safe for Dogs, Cats and All Animals. 8 oz. (Packaging/Bottle Color May Vary)
- ALL ANIMAL HOT SPOT SPRAY. (Packaging/Bottle Color May Vary) Provide safe and effective relief for your pets irritations, abrasions and other skin issues with the instantly-cooling spray. Approved for use on all animals, from cats and dogs to horses and livestock.
- PAIN-FREE SOLUTION. Spray the solution onto the clean, affected area 3-4 times per day or as necessary. Its safe for use around the mouth, nose, ears, eyes and sensitive skin. Achieve faster healing by keeping wounds clean and moist.
- RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS. Save yourself the expense of a trip to the vet with solutions your animal care provider would recommend. From your home to the farm or ranch, care for your animals where they are happy and comfortable.
- INNOVATIVE, RELIABLE ANIMAL HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS. Vetericyn is committed to developing the most safe, effective and innovative animal health and wellness products in the world. Each one is produced with scientific research and a standard of excellence.
Bestseller No. 5
Forticept Hot Spot Treatment for Dogs Kit – Maxi-Wash Dog Itch Relief Spray 8Oz+ Blue Butter Dog Skin Irritation Treatment Ointment 4Oz + Self Adhesive Bandage Wrap
- Forticept kit hot spot treatment for dogs at home. It includes Maxi-Wash Hot Spot & Dog Itch Relief Spray and Blue Butter dog wound healing ointment. Plus Self-adhesive bandage roll 1”*5yards. Keep Forticept Hot Spot Kit on hand for all your pet's first aid and skincare needs.
- MAXI-WASH HOT SPOT DOG ITCH RELIEF SPRAY – Antiseptic Antifungal Antibacterial Medicated wound spray for dogs and cats effectively cleans wounds and creates an optimal environment for ultimate healing for a majority of wounds and helps prevent and resolve various infections. Effective and fast provide to help relieve your pet’s itching, biting, licking and scratching caused by moist dermatitis, sores, rashes, insect bites, allergies and other skin irritations.
- BLUE BUTTER WOUND CARE AND TREATMENT OINTMENT – Blue Butter anti itch for dogs gel for the best way to treat cuts, scrapes promote the healing of wounds, sores, rashes, and resolve various skin infections, including canine pyoderma, acne, yeast infection, ringworm. Safe to use for continuous applications on any area of the skin. Starts working after the very first application.
- HOW TO TREAT HOT SPOT ON DOG AT HOME? 1. Carefully trim the fur(hair) area around the Hot Spot. 2. Clean the Hot Spot area with a Maxi-Wash antiseptic itch relief spray. 3. Apply topical antimicrobial Blue Butter gel to help heal the Hot Spot. 4. Cover the treated area with a bandage. Treat the Hot Spot area 2-3 times for a day.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Absorbine Silver Honey Hot Spot & Wound Care Ointment, Manuka Honey & MicroSilver BG, Medicated Skin Care for Dogs, Cats, Small Animals, 2oz Tube
- SAFE: Effective and natural ingredients for rapid healing on all animals, all species
- PROTECTION: Fast healing and protection from infection
- ANTIBIOTIC-FREE: Medical-grade ingredients kill 99.9% of germs immediately without the use of antibiotics
- SOOTHING: Soothes discomfort and helps reduce the desire to bite and scratch
Bestseller No. 7
SENTRY Hot Spot Skin Remedy for Dogs, 4 oz
- Treats skin inflammation on dogs
- Kills staphylococcus intermedius
- Treats dogs for secondary skin infections caused by viral, fungal or bacterial organisms
- First aid treatment for superficial cuts, scrapes, and abrasions
Bestseller No. 8
Natural Dog Company Skin Soother Stick (2 oz) | Healing Balm with Almond Oil, Lavender, Cocoa Butter, and Vitamin E | Hot Spot Treatment for Dogs | Allergy Treatment and Dry Skin Soother for Dogs
- DOG SKIN SOOTHER BALM: Includes (1) 2oz Stick of Natural Dog Company Skin Soother Balm that is safe for all dogs and crafted to prevent and treat dog skin ailments and irritations quickly. It makes an essential addition to your first-aid kit for your pup's skincare.
- TREATS WOUNDS & SKIN IRRITATIONS: Skin Soother balm is an anti-inflammatory dog skin irritation treatment. It is perfect for treating hot spots, cuts, rashes, burns, surgical wounds, mange, skin infections and more!
- EASY & QUICK TO APPLY: Clean area before application. Gently rub into affected area, applying generously. Use 1-3 times daily. Frequent application will protect against infections and kill any existing bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.
- ORGANIC, VEGAN, & NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Skin Soother is plant-based, with no artificial preservatives or harmful ingredients. Nourshing and healing ingredients include Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, almond oil, Lavender and Chamomile Oil.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Curaseb Hydrocortisone Spray for Dogs & Cats – Instant Itch Relief for Hot Spots, Paw Licking, Rashes, Allergies, Bites, Dry Skin – with Soothing Aloe - Veterinary Strength, 4oz
- Provides Fast Soothing Itch Relief from Allergies, Dry Skin and Skin Irritations
- Aloe Vera & Vitamin E; Soothes and Nourishes Itchy and Irritated Skin
- Relieves Itching, Swelling and Discomfort So Your Pet Can Rest
- Deodorizes with Pleasant Cucumber Melon Scent.
Bestseller No. 10
Pet MD Hot Spot Treatment for Dogs - Medicated Spray for Dogs, Cats, and Horses with Chlorhexidine, Ketoconazole, Essential Fatty Acids, Aloe and Vitamin E - 8 oz
- Helps Relieve Skin Infections Like Hot Spots, Growths, & Acne In Pets. Helps Heal Skin Infections, Superficial Cuts, Abrasions & Insect Bites.
- Non Stinging Solution For The Topical Management Of Skin Problems. deodorizes And Helps Relieve Dermatitis And Pyoderma Which Can Result From Allergies.
- Perfect Between Baths and Easier Than Shampoos . Useful for the Medicated Cleansing of Face Folds, Finger Folds, as Well as Underarm and Groin. Astringent Qualities Also Help to Dry the Affected Area.
- Helps Eliminate Both of the Causes Most Commonly Associated with Skin Infections in Dogs and Cats.